      1. Attention customers of HAGERTY and GRUNDY
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Exhaust Tips
           From: "Jeff Phillips" <jeff.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. New Owner, old list member - long
           From: "Jeff Phillips" <jeff.phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. temp gauge wiring
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Receint Posts
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Stainless steel polish
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Attention customers of HAGERTY and GRUNDY
           From: scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx
      8. LHD car for sale
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. VIN plate
           From: "evan" <autotec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Sedoc Cruise in
           From: "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:14:49 -0400
   From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Attention customers of HAGERTY and GRUNDY

After the discussion earlier this week about insurance, I called both
HAGERTY and GRUNDY and asked the question:

"If my car is hit in the parking lot at work or stolen from work, will
you pay the claim?"

The answer was a definite "NO".

If you are insured by either company, know your risk!

Message: 2