      1. Re: DeLorean Prototype
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Where to put the inner door seal seam
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean Parts prices Then and Now
           From: "Matthew David" <DMC5524@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Delorean Parts prices Then and Now
           From: "Glover, Max R" <max.r.glover@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: D for sale on ebay
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Delorean in People Magazine
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      7. Water Leak-blower motor
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      8. Door latch adjustment
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      9. Universal joint
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Where to put the inner door seal seam