      1. Sunstar 1/18th Scale Delorean
           From: P12C16@xxxxxxx
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sacha@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
           From: 88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Jonathan Lazar" <jxace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Odd AC cycling
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Low profile subs
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: very high idle
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: very high idle
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Re: motor oil and gas - recommended?
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: More on Pantera gullwing...
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Re: motor oil and gas - recommended?
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: motor oil and gas - recommended?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     24. AC problem
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:31:47 EDT
   From: P12C16@xxxxxxx
Subject: Sunstar 1/18th Scale Delorean

***** Moderator's Note *****
Stores can't sell them until SunStar produces them.  The best place
for information regarding the model is SunStar.

Hello List,
I called a local HobbyTown USA today and inquired about the model.  They
carry all the sunstar 1/18th Scale cars, but the employee could find nothing
about the DeLorean.  He knew what the real car looked like, and checked the
computer and the shelves.  He could not find a thing.  If anyone else finds a
store selling them , please post it.  Thanks

Patrick     Not yet living the dream

Message: 2