      1. Re: Warning: Paradise Motorsport!
           From: "Tamir Ardon" <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean check blanks?
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Air Vent Question
           From: iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Rim replacement anyone?
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sacha@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean check blanks?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. Re: DeLorean check blanks?
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: D sighting: Roanoke TImes Article
           From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Warning: Paradise Motorsport!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Air Vent Question
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. R-12 recharge
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Locks (was New Owner)
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Mercedes C111
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: New Owner
           From: Ed Garbade <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Warning: Paradise Motorsport!
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. finging light bulbs
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Air Vent Question
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     17. RE: R-12 recharge
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. ADMIN:Mail delivery update
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Door Struts for sale
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Modesto/Stockton area owners?
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     21. Wiring for alarm/ignition/indicators
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Loose steering?
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. ADMIN Even More Mail info
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Air Vent Question
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Warning: Paradise Motorsport!
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:47:18 -0700
   From: "Tamir Ardon" <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Warning: Paradise Motorsport!

To Andrew and the DML,

I feel the need to respond to Andrew's post that discusses Paradise Motor
Sport in Lombard, IL.  I was quite shocked to hear about his experience
there, and I felt he may not have depicted the true picture of Lance and his
store.  While I do not know the particulars about your specific experience
Andrew, I have dealt with Paradise on many occasions with great success.
Lance and his shop have worked on DeLoreans since the cars creation, and
they have done wonderful things on my car over the last four years.  I know
of others who have used their services, both DeLorean owners and other
classic car owners that have had great results as well.

The work he has done on my car has ranged from replacing my clutch to the
most minor of cosmetic improvements.  Each time he has done excellent work,
which can be viewed on my web-site, that shows undercarriage shots of what
this guy is capable of making a car look like.  I would say that my only
complaint of his shop's services is that they are perfectionists (Look at my
engine pictures to see what I mean).  He takes a lot of time to work on cars
because he is not a regular street corner mechanic.  He deals with
restoration vehicles, which usually require a long amount of time to
fix/perfect.

I was sorry to hear about your bad experience with Paradise Andrew, but I
felt it only fair to give another view on this shop's work.

Regards,
Tamir
http://www.entermyworld.com

Message: 2