      1. Re: E-Bay steared me wrong (was DMC Prices)
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: stainless steel illusion
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Advice on tuning my engine
           From: Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: East Coast/Midwest DMC repair facilities
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Diecast Delorean modem
           From: "Randy Atamaniuk" <martydmc12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Idle Problems
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: stainless steel illusion
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Connecticut Delorean Owners
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:47:50
   From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: E-Bay steared me wrong (was DMC Prices)

I must say I got my DeLorean off of ebay for $15,000 from the orignal
owner
and it had a couple of minor problems. and it is now my everyday car and
drives great! They arn't all bad.
                   Ryan- vin.#16301

>I looked on E-bay for a while, and every car (about 8 of em) I looked
into
>(thought I could get away with a good car for under $15k) was a total
pile
>of junk  :(  I found that unless you want to spend 18-20K on an e-bay
>listing, you are better off going through a private seller in a club.
>
>Kevin Abato
>Happy Owner of Vin# 6680 (Thanks again Doug!)
>
>[long quote snipped by moderator]

Message: 2