           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: hesitant DeLorean
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: oil pressure guage
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Cooling fan removal
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DMC Prices
           From: comet4055@xxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:52:33 -0000
   From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Damn It's Hot In Here!

Depending on the actual damage the condenser coil may be repairable.
The procedure for removing and replacing the coil is N:08:09-:10. It
involves removing the radiater! Once you have the coil out take it to
a large A/C shop that does a lot of automotive work. If they are
knowledgeable enough they may be able to either repair the coil or
send it out to a service that specializes in such repairs. You can
also find companies yourself in Hemmings Motor News that repairs
coils. If the leak is at one of the hose connections make sure that
the threads are not stripped on the hose end. If they are you will
have to replace the hose or have the end repaired. Snap-On has a kit
for rethreading damaged hose ends so a large shop might be able to
repair. You will probably need to go to a shop anyway to have the
system evacuated, leak tested and recharged after you reinstall the
condenser coil.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, noflux@xxxx wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> My A/C condenser is bad and has a leak and needs replaced. I was
> wondering if any one on the list has done the condenser replacment
> before. If you have done this before (or if you know how) could you
> please post the procedure. I look forward to any input on this and
> thanks again.
>
> Thanks and God Bless...
> # 10694

Message: 2