      1. Re: Euro front plate holder
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Cooling problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fuel system question - electical
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Cooling problems
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Nationality of DeLorean
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Cooling problems
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Automatic Car Wash
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Euro front plate holder
           From: <darren.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Automatic Car Wash
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. A/C oil
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DMC Prices
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Automatic Car Wash
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     13. air-con
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
     14. E-Bay steared me wrong (was  DMC Prices)
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: AC Compressor wont come on
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: A/c fixes
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: A/c fixes
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Cooling problems, update
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Re: e-bay cars (was  DMC Prices)
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: AC Compressor wont come on
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Accumalator
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Pektron webpage...
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: AC Compressor wont come on
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Press photo / Article
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Euro front plate holder
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:22:52 +0100
   From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Euro front plate holder

VELCRO!

(it's what I see on most D's here :-) The double-sided sticly type, in black,
allows removal for shows. Alternatively you can try your luck and use
state-plates. I don't know anyone over here who's ever been stopped on account
of their plates, and a few members run state plates. These are US style plates
showing UK reg numbers

Martin
DOC UK

L Sandel wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Does anybody know of a source for a front license plate holder for Euro
> plates?  All I can seem to find are holders for USA plates...  Specifically,
> I'm looking for a way to mount a Euro plate without drilling holes in my
> fascia.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Luke

Message: 2