      1. Swap DMC w/ Vortec 4.3 for 5 speed
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Question about on-car spin balancing tires
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Stolen Keys
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Stolen Keys
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. DeLorean known issues
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Weakest Link mention
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Delorean for sale Not Correct phone Number
           From: j seigel <wtbstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. DeLorean for sale
           From: "Ben" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Hard Starting.
           From: SGSKBM@xxxxxxx
     10. Gray leather seat covers for sale
           From: garyg@xxxxxxxxxx
     11. Eurofest Update
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Reminder - DMC EUROFEST, BELFAST, IRELAND
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:57:31 -0500
   From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swap DMC w/ Vortec 4.3 for 5 speed

Ok, I just completed my engine swap and I am wanting to swap it for a 5
speed DeLorean.  I thought that when I finished up the conversion that I
would be happy with it, but something is still missing.  I'm missing
shifting strangely enough!!!  I figured I would see if anyone on the board
would be interested in trading cars or something before I end up selling
mine to buy another one.  The car is in excellent condition and runs fine.
I do need to change out the tranny pump due to low pressure readings, but
other than that, the conversion is a success.  Just lemme know if anyone is
interested or wants details.  You can see pics on my website

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999

Message: 2