      1. RE: Insurance for DeLorean in NJ
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Tires (again, sorry)
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: clutch
           From: graves_14@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Replacement tranny?
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: oil filters
           From: "Dan" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Welding my rusted frame
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      7. Rough idle and hard starting.
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Tires (again, sorry)
           From: Henry Breer <hbreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. door latches
           From: "Aaron King" <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Tires (again, sorry)
           From: maurit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Tires (again, sorry)
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Fuse box wire colors
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     13. Fuel System..Still
           From: "Jerry Harry" <jerryHarry@xxxxxxx>
     14. RE: door dings caused by window regulator
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. my first real drive (not without its problems)
           From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     16. RE: Dash Removal
           From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Englishtown NJ Car Show
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Tach and voltmeter needle jump
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: clutch
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re:Insurance for DeLorean in NJ
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     21. DMC Needed for Corporate Event in NYC
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. oil plug
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. DeLorean insurance in NJ (Thanks)
           From: "FARIS ASMAR" <farisasmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Tire balancing
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: fuel problem update
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:43:50 -0400
   From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Insurance for DeLorean in NJ

check out www.grundy.com

Only stipulation is that you have to have a garage, and you must be 25 or
older to drive.
Car can not be used as a daily driver.

I got mine insured there for $240

[Long quote snipped by moderator]