      1. Re: Rough idle and hard starting.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Rough idle and hard starting.
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Temp Sensor - how to test?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Temp Sensor - how to test?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: torsion bars & stolen cars- Now Torsion bar I.D.
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Bad Week
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Alternator and Coolant questions
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Advice on D I'm looking into
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Delorean Advice
           From: csher52552@xxxxxxx
     12. RE: Welding my rusted frame
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Restoration Update
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Rough idle and hard starting.
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Oil filter and cross reference info