      1. Re: Magazine telephone number
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: "Mark DeLoura" <madsax@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: E Grauff <datamonk@xxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Welding my rusted frame
           From: "gwells" <gwells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
     14. Reminder - British Car Meet
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Still need DMCTech?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     16. Mid Atlantic Delorean Club Spring Social Pictures!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. RE: Re: Bad Week
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Bad Week
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     19. Restoration Update
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Oil filter and cross reference info
           From: "Flash66" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Leather care?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: my fuel problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     23. Re: Bad Week
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 12:42:29 +0800
   From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Magazine telephone number

I'm famous!

Thats my DeLorean you're talking about. It was featured in the 'Discovered'
section of the Brit magazine. Latest report ... the car is in a container
being shipped across the Pacific. She left HongKong last Thursday and will
arrive in LA next Saturday (5th). She will be fully restored over the coming
months.

See y'all in Belfast to yarn about this and other DeLorean trivia over a
pint of the famous black-stuff!

Cheers,         IAN