      1. Canadian DeLorean Speedo?
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. car mysteriously won't start!!!!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Interesting find in door
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Pathetic horns?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Windshield washer nozzle
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Stripping paint
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. RE: Pathetic horns?
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Power locks
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Pathetic horns?
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DeLorean of the 90's?  (or 00's?)
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: upper roof seal replacement
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
     13. Another Low Air Fare to Eurofest
           From: rdh@xxxxxxxx
     14. Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Aluminum Cooling Pipes
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Windshield washer nozzle
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: Eagle Premier 3.0
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     18. Re: Door light question
           From: fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Antenna Maintainance
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: car mysteriously won't start!!!!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Power locks
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     22. RE: DeLorean of the 90's?  (or 00's?)