      1. Car and Driver TV program
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. RE: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Delorean for sale on E-bay
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      4. N.Irish Newspaper Article
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. St. Patrick's Day Parades
           From: rdh@xxxxxxxx
      6. Re: ETDOC Meet  --2/25
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      7. Please help me find a car for sale in the NJ Area!!!
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DelMarVA DeLorean Owners
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     10. St. Pat's in Cincinnati
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Delorean for sale on E-bay
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Car and Driver TV program
           From: thai vu <thaiqvu@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Short-Wave Antenna FS
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: DelMarVA DeLorean Owners
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Craig Radio
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     19. Strange Delorean for Sale
           From: "dmc" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Where to finance a car
           From: "dmc" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: RE: 3.0 Eagle motor
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Car and Driver TV program
           From: "Michael Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. The First ETDOC meet!
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Where to finance a car
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Craig Radio
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:35:10 EST
   From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: Car and Driver TV program

Hello,

Has anyone taped the Car and Driver TV show with the DeLorean?
I am willing to pay for a copy. Please contact me.

Mike
VIN 3713
DOA 4743

Message: 2