      1. Re: 1/2 Price Window Regulators!
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Original miles?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Stainless Steel Illusions
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Original miles?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: DMC Accessories
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: 1/2 Price Window Regulators!
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: 5-speed vs. Automatic with turbo!
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: 5-speed vs. Automatic with turbo!
           From: raddad@xxxxxxx
      9. EUROFEST 2001 AIR DEAL
           From: rdh@xxxxxxxx
     10. Re: More new owner questions.
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. John Z DeLorean
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     12. JZD LETTER
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Evaporator Cleaning System
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. year verification
           From: "Drinkware" <marvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: More new owner questions.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. DeLorean Mid Atlantic Spring Social
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
     17. Exhaust.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     18. It Lives....
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     19. Renault Engines? Alpine Renault cousin of DeLorean
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     20. ETDOC Meet  --2/25
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 00:50:04 -0500
   From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1/2 Price Window Regulators!

I bought a set of these about a year ago.  I haven't had a single problem from them yet, and would recommend any product you find on MSDMC's site.

Message: 2