      1. Re: Re: Airco cycling
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Eric J. Hennebury" <ehennebury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Dmcjal@xxxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: gschroe@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: ABS Brakes (Was: Accident)
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Automatic transmissions
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Door lock diagram
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: RE: Carpet for a DeLorean
           From: Robert Carl Ensfield <rcensfield@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. More from the strange headlight problem
           From: sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx
     19. Belt Rubbing
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Parts
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
     21. Re: ABS Brakes (Was: Accident)
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Changeover part for side markers
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     23. New DeLorean Owners Directory available
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: ABS Brakes and cross-drilled rotors
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:33:01 +0200
   From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Airco cycling

Hi,
About the radio... it is OK. All car radios made for US market have the
200kHz step. There is no way to get even numbers. The only way to have some
music over in Europe - replace the radio.
Sorry... I'm faced with the same problem myself. I will be shipping my D to
Europe and I will have to replace the radio... tapes get boring after a
while ;o).

Hope this helps.
Tom Niemczewski
tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx