      1. Re: automatic trans swap with manual trans
           From: cbl302@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Stiff Steering
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: "Clunk" in turns
           From: "Don Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: "Clunk" in turns
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
      5. More mystery wires/motorola alternator
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: "Clunk" in turns
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Hong Kong Owner?
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: "Clunk" in turns
           From: BLuDSuKKuR@xxxxxxx
      9. New DeLorean Manual Series
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: No Air Conditioner
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: "Clunk" in turns...trailing arms?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Finishing touch to your Gullwing collection
           From: cbl302@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:33:55 -0000
   From: cbl302@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: automatic trans swap with manual trans

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxx> wrote:
> > WE CONVERTED MY 5 SPEED DELOREAN TO AN AUTOMATIC ABOUT 3 YEARS
AGO.

> THE ONLY THING THAT WE HAD TO MAKE WAS A SPECIAL BRACKET TO HOLD THE
> AUTOMATIC SHIFTER.  THE WIRING WAS ALREADY THEIR.
> IT WAS NOT CHEAP TO DO THIS, BUT I REALLY LIKE THE WAY THE
AUTOMATIC CAR
> DRIVES VERSES THE STICK.

Did you leave the clutch pedal,or did you switch the pedal box to a
automatic pedal box.

Claude
000570

Message: 2