      1. winshield wiper problem (help!)
           From: "Aaron  Knoll" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: winshield wiper problem (help!)
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Dead Fuel Sender Available
           From: uncleump@xxxxxxx
      4. Red Coolant
           From: Jim Reeve --Ultra-- <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)
           From: joelpash@xxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)
           From: joelpash@xxxxxxxxx
      7. comparison
           From: calfunca@xxxxxxx
      8. Fuel gauge Points Straight Up Again!
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: Delorean Overheating (almost)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Fuel gauge Points Straight Up Again!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Red Coolant
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:42:23 -0000
   From: "Aaron  Knoll" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: winshield wiper problem (help!)

After picking up my wonderful new D yesterday, I'm facing my first
problem: it seems that my wipers & washer have decided not to work
anymore. I've checked the fuse and ground cable and they both seem to
be OK. I also checked the owners manual (to make sure I was doing it
right), shop manual, and the back issues of the list to no avail.
Does anyone have any ideas? Normally, I'd just apply a coating of
RainX and never use them, but I'm running out of days in my 10-day
New York State temp inspection and the wipers have to work for my D
to pass.

Thanks!

Aaron Knoll
# 3396