      1. New poll for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Sorry - please vote again in Mike's Poll
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Deloreans in MAryland
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Can't Drive Fifty-Five? Poll
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Driving Tour now GPS Ready!
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: seat wear
           From: "Steven G. Rogers" <steven.rogers@xxxxxx>
      7. Re: DMC pricing?
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 6 speed or more......
           From: "Christopher M. Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: 19 May 2000 13:31:01 -0000
   From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New poll for dmcnews

Enter your vote today!  Check out the new poll for the dmcnews
group:

DeLorean Owners: We Can't Drive
Fifty-Five?

Patti and I have reviewed the notes from
the Driving Tour dry run, and one
comment seems to come up over and over:
"Segment (various) of the tape is too
long!  We got to the turn (various)
seconds before the tape did!"

This surprised us.  We prepared the tape
assuming everyone would drive about 5
mph over the speed limit.  We warned
participants over and over not to speed
(the route passes through at least five
speed traps).  Yet for that comment to
appear so often, most participants must
have been speeding by 10-20 mph.

Are all DeLorean drivers leadfoots?  Do
we need therapy?    Take this poll to
find out!

  o My speedo works and I can keep my speed under contro. (when I choose
to do so.)
  o My speedo works, so I *know* that I drive the way Chuck Yeager flies.
(If you don't like it, get yourself a Yugo.)
  o My speedo does not work.   (I judge my speed by the Doppler shift from
my headlights.)
  o My speedo does not work, but even if it did I would not read it.  (My
DeLorean used to be painted, but it burned off one day during re-entry.)
  o Well, in my wife's minivan I drive like Chester Milktoast.  (When I'm
in my DeLorean I become Richard Petty.)

http://www.egroups.com/polls/dmcnews

not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
web site listed above.

Thanks!

Message: 2