      1. dmc-12 for restoration project
           From: Justin Barless <justinb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Car show in NC
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: dmc-12 for sale
           From: atrow007@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: My Delorean Buying Haulted by Fire
           From: "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. RE: dmc-12 for sale
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Key
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:31:10 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Justin Barless <justinb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: dmc-12 for restoration project

Dear Friends,

I'm looking for a delorean in any condition, with a sound frame
for a *very* long-term restoration project.

I have looked over the Buy and Sell section of dmcnews.com,
and with no luck, I thought posting here would certainly gain
better results.

If anyone is interested in selling their 'parts car' or even
just a frame in good condition, could you please e-mail
me privately? (as to not spam the mailing list)

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,

[Justin Barless, (xrazor!justinb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)]
[Sr. UNIX/DNS Administrator, WebHosting.Com Inc.]

Message: 2