           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
           From: "Nate!!" <madpiper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re: Inertia switch bypass
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: cooling fans
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 19:40:15 EDT
   From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
Subject: performance (from the borla/flowmaster guy)

basically i was wondering, are better camshafts, headers, spark plugs,
alternators, and fuel systems  available for the delorean??  and im just
assuming that new cams, headers, plugs, etc would cost less (all of them
together) than any new engine or the island TT system from turbo manifolds

inc (5,200)

ALSO who is coming up with those NOS (new old stock) engines i have heard
about? and does anyone have the specs (0-60, HP, torque, etc) and price
for
them?

thanks a bunch, really sorry to have to clutter the list
greg

Message: 2