      1. Delorean Club Event
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      2. De Lorean Motor Club of America, Inc.
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. Quantity of gas flaps!!
           From: amazinrick@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: East Coast D show?
           From: saintern <saintern@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Stainless Heat Shield
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: East Coast D show?
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: ch.5 parade please help me!!!!
           From: Julie B Johnson <djjohnson6@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: East Coast D show?
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      9. RE: A fair price?
           From: "Lee Burrows" <LeeB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. DeLorean Wanted for Muesum Exhibition
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE. Vinyl paints
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Parking Brake Light
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Gauges / Sending Units, electrical information....
           From: "Dave Price" <davep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. DeLorean Midwest Connection Tech Day