      1. Re: Stainless labels and other things...
           From: "Jack and Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Gray "Scotchal" Stripe
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Stainless labels and other things...
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Other questions
           From: "Dave Price" <davep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: muffler heat shield
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Hold Your Calls
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: door adjustment
           From: David Sontos <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: metal overflow bottle
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      9. clock
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Maintenance Questions
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Re:blower motor Digest Number 24
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Heat Shields
           From: "Michael G. Fischer" <michael.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Blower Motor Reversed??
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
     14. (unknown)
           From: Kevin & Ann Miller <kamiller@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:14:21 -0400
   From: "Jack and Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Stainless labels and other things...

Not to get too far off this thread, but my vin 3461 has the dash clock and
the Craig radio with the clock in the face.
I also have the labels that were for sale on ebay.  They are installed in my
car, but if you can find them, they look great.

Jack Stiefel
DMC Vin: 3461
New York Lic: 1981 DMC
Visit our DeLorean site at www.geocities.com/rodeodrive/8601/delorean.html