      1. RE: Crying DeLorean
           From: Mike  Jones <DreamCar_DMC-12@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "tundra44@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <tundra44@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Fearer <mfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
           From: DBJCFAM@xxxxxxx
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Seeking Used Fuel Distributor
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: BTTF DeLorean Console
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: WIRING DIAGRAM
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. Whistling - D
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Was your car in a movie?  Do you WANT your car in a movie?
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Was your car in a movie?  Do you WANT your car in a movie?
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Torsion bar,door
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Re:  Crying DeLorean
           From: sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx
     23. Gold Delorean
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     24. Car needed for Charity Show
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. rear speaker removal
           From: "Daniel P. Saulnier" <dps@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 15:20:54 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Mike  Jones <DreamCar_DMC-12@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Crying DeLorean

Dear DeLorean Owners,

How could anyone let this happen to a D?!?!? If someone wanted to buy this
how much would it cost to restore it to daily driver condition? Would it
even be worth it?

Mike Jones
Piscataway, NJ

P.S. No D yet 4 me but always looking!!!

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com

Message: 2