      1. MP3 Player for the DeLorean
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: magazine featuring DeLorean
           From: "yugoman" <mdrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. My Second Try at a Delorean
           From: Michael Sanchez <sokar@xxxxxxx>
      4. I have a factory demo car?
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      5. Car Bra
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Re:Door Lock solenoids/Car Alarm
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: custom front grille
           From: Michael Reinemuth <micha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re:  My Second Try at a Delorean
           From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: My Second Try at a Delorean
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:38:46 -0000
   From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MP3 Player for the DeLorean

In the past there has been the question of installing a traditional
CD player, or an MP3 type player, so I just wanted to add my $.02 in
on this... An MP3 player is not really worth the extra cost that
you'd pay for it. Chances are that if you download the music you
purchase on the internet, you'll recieve it in MP3 format. To play it
in the car, you'll have to record it onto a disc anyway. If you use a
CD-R, or a CD-RW drive, you can record .WAV files, and create a
regular audio disc. There are a few Freeware programs availible on
the internet which will let you convert a .MP3 file into a .WAV file.
If you use this method, you'll be able to create audio discs the you
can play not only in your car, but almost any other regular Compact
Disc player as well, so you won't be limited to MP3 players only. I
only bring this up to try and help out everyone here by saving them
some money. If you're creating a good sound system, or even if your
not, the money saved here could be put to better use elsewhere. Since
this is not totally DeLorean related, this will be the only message
that I'll post to the list. If you have any questions, contact me
directly at: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-Robert

Message: 2