dmcnews-digest V3 #503

dmcnews-digest        Wednesday, April 14 1999        Volume 03 : Number
503

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 23:34:24 -0400
From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: Car show at Pellissippi State

       In this issue:
        _SUBJECTS_
At a local weekly car show today (Sat the 10th), a guy approached me =
about registering my DeLorean in a car show coming up.  He gave me a =
flyer and mentioned that it is an open show (for all makes) even though =
it is put on by the Pontiac club.  So, here is the information that I =
have found so far.

On May 15, the "Smoky Mountain Pontiacs of East Tennessee" are putting =
on a car show.  It is open to any car make - not just Pontiacs.  You can =
compete or just "hang out."  If there is any interest in this, let me =
know and I can get you more details.  Cost is $12 (before April 30) or =
$15 otherwise.  If we can get enough people, maybe there will be an =
additional class for our DeLoreans.  If you have any questions and want =
to ask them directly, the phone is 423-671-PONT (7668).  I will make a =
call early this week and get further information.  The location is =
Pellissippi State Community College on the Pellissippi Parkway between =
Knoxville, TN and Oak Ridge, TN.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345
 Postings to the DELOREAN MAILING LIST are the opinions of the author
 and not necessarily those of the list moderator or his Internet
 Service Provider(s). The list moderator makes every effort to screen
 out false, misleading, and negative postings, but it is up to you
 to realize that nothing should be taken as
 actual fact without research and investigation of your own.
 Send postings to "dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 Before posting, search the archives! www.dmcnews.com/search.html
 Thank you!