Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:31:45 -0800 (PST)
From: The Saint <mb007_97@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: Who has this #

To the list,
I was wondering who was the owner of this car, #000502
this is a very special and rare car and I would like to
ask the owner a few performance questions, thanks.

Mike Beaumont
mb007_97@xxxxxxxxx

 Send postings to "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 Before posting, search the archives! www.dmcnews.com/search.html