Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:23:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Helmut Kohler <mrdmc12@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: Stainless Re-Finish

Hi,
     One of the "D's" I'm looking into buying, is in pretty good
shape. The stainless is fine, no dents or scratches. But it has lost
it's original luster, I guess from sitting out in the sun for 10
years. I know DeLorean One does stainless Re-Finishing. Does anyone
know about how much it would be to have the whole car Re-Brushed /
Polished? This would be very helpful. Thanks!

              Sincerely,
                  Helmut Kohler, Jr.

 Send postings to "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 Before posting, search the archives! www.dmcnews.com/search.html
 Thank you!

------------------------------

If the stainless does not have any deep scratches all that is needed to
bring the stainless back to factory new is to do a complete rub down with
ScotchBright Pad.
It could be done by yourself or someone with car polishing abilities. If
you decide to do it your self let us know and we will give you some
additional helpful hints. BTW on average this is a 4 hour shop procedure.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Web Site  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/3755/

3/20/99  <www.deloreanservices.com>