dmcnews-digest V3 #486

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #486

dmcnews-digest        Friday, February 26 1999        Volume 03 : Number 486

       In this issue:
        DML: MY CAR SPUTTERS...
        DML: Re: Want to buy a DeLorean in Europe
        DML: Repainting Facias
        DML: Automatic Transmission Cooler
        DML: DeLorean parts/accessories for sale - UPDATED
        DML: Headlight eyebrow!
        DML: RE: MY CAR SPUTTERS...
        DML: Ohio DeLorean Event This Saturday
        DML: garage lift
        DML: Re: MY CAR SPUTTERS...
        DML: Re: Dash Question
        DML: Antenna Location
        DML: Stripe removal
        DML: BTTF II & III Model (oriental version)
        DML: Cool Website
        DML: JZD on E!
        DML: 3d Dimensions of the DeLorean
        DML: Which Alternator