dmcnews-digest V3 #428

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #428

dmcnews-digest        Monday, October 19 1998        Volume 03 : Number 428

       In this issue:
        DML: DeLorean Clock
        Re: DML: 3rd Brake Light
        DML: DMC Crash worthiness
        DML: Chicago groups?
        DML: Jacking up Deloreans
        DML: Re: Re: Trailing arm reinforcement brackets
        DML: I love DeLoreans!!!
        DML: Where can I get a water pump pulley
        DML: An apology to a DML'er
        Re: DML: Re: Passenger Door / Speakers
        DML: Speaker Boxes
        DML: Re: Cargo Net?
        DML: manual transmission problems
        DML: [admin] Reports of the DML's death greatly exaggerated
        DML: Apology...
        Re: DML: Speaker Boxes
        DML: A Delorean Ride Wanted
        DML: re: voltage readings vs amperage output
        Re: DML: I love DeLoreans!!!
        DML: RE: Chicago groups?
        DML:  Eletrical Questions
        Re: DML: Re: Man-O-Man , them thar spark plugs are in good.
        DML: DeLorean for sale **reduced**
        DML: RE: Steering column creep
        DML: Re: Mailing LIst Window stickers
        DML: Shuddering--bucking engine
        DML: Steering Column - the wiggles
        DML: Car alarm and JZD's address
        DML: Back to the Future Memorabilia 4 Sale
        DML: B28E engine
        DML: Re:Them thar spark plugs...
        Re: DML: manual transmission problems
        DML: Re: manual transmission problems
        DML: repair manuals
        DML: DeLorean Spotting Disapointment....
        DML: Re: DeLorean Clock
        DML: Re: Where can I get a water pump pulley
        DML: Delorean Models
        DML: Frame/crumple zone
        Re: DML: A Delorean Ride Wanted
        Re: DML: DeLorean Spotting Disapointment....
        Re: DML: RE: Steering column creep