Re: [DMCForum] Whatever happened to big breasted British women?

Re: [DMCForum] Whatever happened to big breasted British women?

Bill,

Well, one can never tell with regional breast differentiation. In my
home town of Charlotte, NC, lived the biggest natural bust I've ever
personally come into contact with - 36H in high school, slightly larger
these days cos she's gained a little weight but still cute. And
regardless of size, some of the most brilliantly *shaped* breasts I've
seen came from Australia.

Then again, wasn't it a British group that did the song "Bra Size
Forty-Five"? I seem to recall hearing it on the Doctor Demento Show
years ago. (I presume they have a different measuring system over there,
like with shoes and gas, er, petrol.)

And I'm sure there are some lovely stereotypes which could be explored:
it was Stewie Griffin, who sounds like the evil Rex Harrison, who said
(whilst stepping off an aeroplane, natch): "Where are England's verdant
fields, its rosy-rumped maidens, and buck-toothed solicitors?"

Now if we can determine which country has the women with the best legs,
I'd know where to point my career. ;)

Shall we take a quick vote?

- The ever off-topic Farrar

content22207 wrote:
> Good grief. Go over to other group for a while, come back here, and
> everybody's bouncing off wall Re: nuclear physics, infinite
> measurements, etc...
>
> Weren't Martin and Jim going to measure dicks around noon? (who did
> metric conversion?)
>
> I'm still trying to figure out what happened to this summer's big
> breasted British women thread... Am assuming they're still big over
there.

> Bill.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=773523675>