RE: [DMCForum] 100 members strong

>> hear hear...but with so many people on, why are so few participating?
>
>Look again!  I just checked the DML.  They have 1374 members and a
message
>volume last month of 559 messages.  The DMCForum has 101 members and last
>month's message volume was 609 -- more than the DML.  Of course many of
our
>messages were wonderfully off-topic; but hey, we have more fun.
>
>Message to member ratio:
>0.41 for DML
>6.30 for DMCForum

Well since you are the creator, ok not THAT creator, can you see in the
statistics available to you how many people are on here and have never
spoke
up at all?  The more people who speak up, the more fun it is.  We all have
delete key.

>Remember that if any of you see any of the DML moderators at one of our
next
>shows, be sure to remind them when they are being off-topic.

Now that could be fun times had by all.  Maybe we need group t-shirts with
DMCForum logos and anti-DML stuff on them. Nah.

>Walt

Greg

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o72ctft/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3512844?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3512844.4795476.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=357251270>