[DMCForum] Only 4 days left!!! DMA Fall Foliage Tour 08! Poconos

[DMCForum] Only 4 days left!!! DMA Fall Foliage Tour 08! Poconos

Hello DeLorean owners/enthusiasts,

There are only 4 days left to book the hotel at the severely discounted rate of $74 a night. We're rollin' back the prices to the 80's on this tour, and the events are the best yet; you're all gonna love it! For the 411 on this event, go to: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/2008/fft/fft.htm Take a look and see what we're all doing over the weekend.

In order to get an accurate headcount, reservations for this event end on 10/10. I'm sorry, but you can not show up the day of the event and expect to be accommodated. A lot of planning went into this event and for everything to run smoothly, we need to know how many people are coming ahead of time. This means you have until the 10th to reserve for the dinner on Saturday night. If you don't reserve by the 10th, sorry, but you missed the boat!

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks!

---Dan
DMA President

<*> Your email settings: