Re: [DMCForum] Re: ebay car in AR.

Boys, I live in an area with a population of ~150k give or take, and
it's also considered small by most people.

And if you really want to talk small, my aunt lives in a town of under
100 people. They have a post office and a bar. It's a 20 minute drive
(one way) to the next town over for groceries. Or gas, for that
matter. Oh, and that town has a whopping 1,500 people. The big city is
about 40 minutes away - a town of 5,000 people where I was born, and
thankfully moved away before I was old enough to remember any of it.

-Ryan