Re: [DMCForum] Warning: Troll Chow!

Um, wow!

--- therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mark, shut up. Please, just shut the hell up for
> once. You pull this
> shit every time. You nit-pick something that you can
> some how turn
> into an arguing point, just so you start an argument
> that you can
> win. You arguing with people on this list, is akin
> to Andy Kaufman
> wrestling women: You just want an easy win.

That is pretty insulting to the members of this list.
I am surprised to see that from you.

> I'm gonna say this straight out. Christmas is not
> about religion to
> the masses that you wish to exploit as an arguing
> point. Christmas is
> a time of fellowship and being together. THAT is
> what Christmas means
> to people. Not everyonce exchanges gifts. Not
> everyone celebrates the
> birth of Christ. Not everyone eats turkey. But
> togetherness is what
> everyone celebrates.

"Everyone"??  This is my point!  not "everyone"
celebrates Christmas.  While, the church would LOVE it
if that were true, it simply is not.  If there is a
"war on Christmas", who is fighting it if "everyone
celebrates"?

Thinking that everyone celebrates Christmas is just
flat out incorrect.  That is not an opinion.

Christmas is a RELIGIOUS HOLIDAY. That is not an
opinion.

> By wishing you a "Merry Christas", there were no
> religious
> conantations meant. It was more of a "Hey, hope you
> had a nice day
> together with your family, and enjoyed each others
> company." If you
> can't take it as such, well, that's your problem.
> And if you don't
> celebrate Christmas, then I don't look down on that
> at all. However,
> you'd better be at work, and forfeting all holiday
> pay, and any and
> all seasonal compensational bonuses you recieve from
> your employer.
> That's like a clansman who takes MLK Day off.

It is not my fault my employer chooses to close for
Christmas.  Plenty of non-Jewish people in New York
City get many Jewish holidays off....  But they don't
have 8 weeks of people cramming "L'shana tova" down
their throats, along with religious music in public
places, religious symbols displayed on government
property, and the list goes on.  How would you feel if
you sat in a restaurant and listen to BAD music
singing about how your beliefs are wrong?

One day off a year is not enough compensation for the
aggravation caused by Christmas.  I'd glady exchange
the day off to not have to hear about a 100%
commercial holiday.  If you want to discuss my
opinions on the history of Christmas, we will have to
do that offline because the subject of religion is now
banned here.

> Mark, I know you're not a stupid man. However, you
> pull this shit all
> the time, and when you get yelled at by others, you
> just sit there
> and say, "DUH! Whut did I do so wrong! DURRRRR!"
> Your daftness either
> spans the unknowns of the universe as you still
> don't learn from your
> mistakes, or you purposefully do this shit just to
> egg people into
> arguments, so that you can easily win with some
> flimsy excuse that is
> only justified in your mind. You seriously seem to
> have some sort of
> social anxiety, or psychological disorder that makes
> you always want
> to be right. Just what do you really gain from
> winning all of these
> petty arguments, Mark?

While there is some truth to "always want to be
right", I think that goes for just about everyone.
Anyone who had any self respect will want to be right.
However, that does not mean I can never be wrong.
The topics we tend to discuss here (non DeLorean) are
not always cut and dry.  I don't think I have ever
"won" any online debate, as I said before it is for
education and entertainment.

What did I do wrong??  Yup..  Many times I throw my
comments or opinions out there.  Many times they
generate discussions, which is cool.  I have only
found fault with those who find fault with *ME* as
opposed to either keeping their insults to themselves,
or participating in the discussion with facts and
opinions ON THE TOPIC (not about me).

> If you still don't believe me, try re-reading your
> posts from other
> peoples' perspective.

Try seeing Christmas from the perspective of someone
who does not celebrate it.