[DMCForum] Village Idiot Returns: Does Everyone On The Forum Need To Get

[DMCForum] Village Idiot Returns: Does Everyone On The Forum Need To Get Laid Again?

I've been uber busy on the caboose project (and school), and so
haven't been keeping up with the Forum. Checked in tonight and all
sorts of mischief has broken out. Don't have time to try to retrace
the threads, but none of them seem very happy. Does everyone on the
Forum need to get laid again? (This same thing happend a year or two ago).

Apparently some people have gotten PO'd and stomped off (to the DML I
guess). I'm not participating on the List myself, and thus can not
afford to leave the Forum unless I wish to sever online ties
altogether, so I'll be here whenever time permits, if that matters anyway.

Wanted to attend Fall Foliage, but I've got a class presentation Oct 3
so that weekend is pretty much spoken for (plus I'd have to drive all
the way from CT to NC in one afternoon). It's heckuva lot easier to be
a sociable DeLo owner as an employee than a student (can I get an
"Amen" Joe, Darren, Josh et al). Am still using #5939 for
transportation to the school BTW (that's my Joe Palatinus impression).
Wear & tear is really starting to show (that's also my Joe Palatinus
impression). Don't let anyone try to convince you DeLoreans can not be
used for daily transportation. They look like crap afterwards, but you
will make it to class on time.

Just out of curiosity: what is the chicken & egg thread all about?
Can't figure it out from the last 5 or 6 messages.

Bill Robertson

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS