[DMCForum] Re: New Issue: BTTF, Eibach Suspension Kit install, etc.

[DMCForum] Re: New Issue: BTTF, Eibach Suspension Kit install, etc.

Just for the record I wanted to point out that in the magazine we did
use the statement that "DMCH claims that their new suspension kit
restores the DeLorean to the ride height and performance originally
intended and designed for the car...".  I stated it that way because I
can't prove or disprove DMCH's claim.

It's true that we don't know for sure what the ride height was
originally intended to be.  I suppose I could have mentioned that in
the article, but my focus was on installing the suspension and not the
politics behind it.

Do we know if the pre-production cars had any suspension differences?
I know that the pre-production car had a few major differences such
as the windows, and a few subtle differences such as the vents on the
rear q panels.  At any rate, it would be very interesting to find out
if the suspension on the pre-production car(s) was also different.

Thanks!
Dave Jacobs