Re: [DMCForum] I agree with you

Jim,

Well, things like this generally start small. Have patience. We're not going
to get a flood of questions right at the beginning, and if you like I are
tired of the ads, have the digests sent to you in your e-mail. I never use
the Yahoo interface anyway; it's clumsy, it's slow, and ads are about 60% of
each page.

Wait a while. No list becomes an instant success.

Farrar
--
www.wwno.org
504-280-7000