DeLorean DMCForum

As many of you may have been following the "I quit" thread that I started on
the DML, you may come to realize that the moderators have demonstrated an
alarming lack of respect for their job. And in keeping with their childish
behavior, they have at least temporarily blocked my invitation from
appearing on their mailing list. Consequently I am sending you a direct
invitation to join the new DMCForum where you can participate in open
community discussions.

May God bless our endeavours,
Walter Coe

To subscribe to the DMCForum send an e-mail to the following address:
DMCForum-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To view the DMCForum through Yahoo's web page (but you get a lot more
advertisements this way) go to:

To contribute posts to the DMCForum, e-mail them to:
DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And do I finally quit the DML? Well, yes -- insomuch as I'm not going to
answer technical questions on the DML anymore because too often I go out of
my way to help people and the moderators interfere for whatever reason. To
get answers to your technical questions from me and from other DMCForum
members, forward a copy to the forum.

Walt Tampa, FL
(DMCForum - moderatorNOT!)