Re: [DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

Re: [DMCForum] Re: American Custom Engineering

P.T. Barnum once said "There's a customer born every minute." But the
misquoted version is also true: There's a sucker born every minute.

One could argue that buying a DeLorean is a bad investment, no matter
what engine is in it, but we get them because they're fun. Can one put a
dollar value on fun? I doubt it. People will spend their money on what
they can, and since everyone has a different set of values, it won't
likely make sense to other people.

--Farrar

wannadelorean wrote:
> Does putting $20,000 in engine into a $20,000 vehicle produce a
> $40,000 vehicle or just a bad investment?

click here