[DMCForum] Re: Sheepsking seat covers on EBAy

[DMCForum] Re: Sheepsking seat covers on EBAy

Those look like the same ones I bought from Berne Henninger
a few years ago.  He warned me that they weren't a perfect
fit.  And he was right.  Apparently they were made for a
different application and just so happen to (almost) fit the
DeLorean.

Mine look like hell.  They are black which matches the
interior, per se.  But they look all hairy & nasty.  They
also effectively raise the seat an inch.  My head is too
close to the headliner as it is.  I keep meaning to pull
them out, but then never get around to it.  I need to take
the seats out to unhook all the straps.

Walt

click here