From: John Dore [mailto:dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 2:15 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: New Handbrake Controversy

On that note, its great fun in a DeLorean doing reversing skids if u
know what I mean, as in doing 20 to 25mph or whatever in reverse,
then spinning the car 180 and continuing going forwards without
stopping, I find this much easier in my DeLorean than other cars I've
driven. Pity my handbrake isn't up to allowing me to then spin it
back into reverse again!
I don't do this to my DeLorean much in case you're wondering :)

Anyone ever wonder how in BTTF1 that handbrake turn seemed to be
achieved so easily? OK, the road is wet, but unless there was
actually vaseline on the road my car would not spin that gracefully
and continue to spin the wheels on the spot before going in the
opposite direction...

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
It
> is really fun to learn how to spin the vehicle around, switch into
reverse,
> and keep going in the same direction.  I freaked a few people out
that way.
> As always, use at your own risk.
>
> Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12chfoo6j/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1070652483/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=302383712>