[DMCForum] Re: [Somewhat On Topic] Fridge raid

[DMCForum] Re: [Somewhat On Topic] Fridge raid

Bill: Remind me to smack you later. Also, we need to help Mike change
his clutch master cyl. Bring your pom-pom's. He says we're just
cheerleaders for this one.

FYI: It's not a beach/vacation house. It's the primary residence.
This is my revenge for their complaining that I don't visit enough.
We'll be sprawled out on the living room floor, drunk and full 'till
the crack of noon or so. Then, off to the beach.

Farrar: Prolly best thing to do is get picked up by one of us in the
panhandle off of I-75 after we cross from I-95 via I-10. I'm sure as
hell not taking I-4 through Orlando. You'll surely want to ride with
Bill. He has A/C. I don't. (yet)

Like I said, view the file "fridge run" in "files" under #5335 to see
what needs to be done before the trip.

It's mostly nickle-and-dime stuff, but still important.
Unfortunately, due to holiday shopping and schedule I won't make
significant headway on that list until (starting) Dec 30th. Then, the
gloves come off.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@xxxx>
wrote:
> Isn't it nice to buy 4 tires SAME size...
>
> Is this Rich's parents' vacation house or primary residence? If it's
> just a beach house all we need do is get in front door. Primary
> residence even easier -- just ring doorbell. Either way Rich's
> attendance would be nice but hardly necessary. I say we do it
whether
> he comes along or not.
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Farrar Russell Carroll Hudkins"
> <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> > All:
> >
> > Ran over something sharp (not my wit) Saturday night, blew two
tires.
> > I now have 4 new tires, ready for road trip. Still considering
Florida
> > get-together?
> >
> > Farrar

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c793sk6/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069798074/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=746062864>