[DMCForum] champagne taste, beer budget [was: DMC-12 $13.5k Miami]

[DMCForum] champagne taste, beer budget [was: DMC-12 $13.5k Miami]

Walt,

> BTW Farrar, what type of DeLorean are you looking for?  Auto or manual?
> Gray or black interior?

It really doesn't matter. I have always driven automatics but I intend
to learn how to drive a manual before I buy my next vehicle, especially
now that I've recovered from my knee injury.

Color of interior? Ha - I can't be picky on my budget. ;) I know I won't
get one that has a good interior, anyway, because I'm more willing to
spend on function than looks. I want to have a daily-driven DeLorean. I
wouldn't even mind a flawed exterior (obviously, if I'm considering a
painted car). The car's unique no matter what shape it's in, and very
fun to drive, which is the most important thing since I like driving.

Anyway, it looks I'm still pretty far away from actually getting one
since I haven't saved up enough to get a daily driver and if I take out
a loan to get the rest, the interest rate is 12 percent! But I've waited
this long so I can wait a little longer. Fortunately I know how to save
money.

So yeah ... the short answer is, one that I can drive regularly. :)

Farrar

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1732161/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30509&media=atkins> click here