[DMCForum] Louie's Accident (#10115)

Once again I'm the last person to find out anything. Feel like idiot
because literally minutes before Louie's first post sent him a SEDOC
eMail. Hope against hope that message wasn't salt in fresh wound.

Couple of thoughts snuck in at work:

1) To anyone who typed "Glad you're OK" even without pleasure of
meeting Louie Golden in person (downside of international electronic
forum), let me assure you those were very accurate words. I am lucky
to live in same state and have travelled and worked with Louie many
times. Is truly a neat person. #10115 is a loss. Had something
happened to Louie, THAT would have been a tragedy. Hopefully you all
will some day have pleasure of meeting him in person.

2) Even though Louie assures us "I'm going to be OK", I worry
nevertheless. Even if he looks OK on the outside, must be feeling
things inside I can only imagine. Will eMail shortly and wait
anxiously for info.

3) Louie lives in close & caring family (and girlfriend). Are probably
scared to death. Hope they spoil him rotten for a while. He deserves it.

4) Have gut feeling #10115 was not one time experiment for Louie.
Could same be said for many of us, myself included? Don't know where
or when, but am confident he will one day own another. Of course won't
be #10115 (let's not delude ourselves -- you can become attached to a
particular car. And DeLoreans are not all alike). Hopefully he'll like
just as much. Hell, hopefully he'll like even more.

Apologies if not coherent or tactful. Am still in shock (Louie and I
worked together this weekend). Only have a minute at work, but felt I
should say something...

Personal note to Louie: add in big capital letters my own GLAD YOU'RE
NOT INJURED! Am unbelievably sorry about the car, but am thrilled to
death we have chance to one day work on another.

Bill Robertson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=648470443>