All the best

Martin
DMUK
#1458 (now with 11,000 miles - 2353 when I bought it 2 years ago)

Louie Golden wrote:

>Unfortunately I have to report the loss of another DeLorean tonight. On
my way back to school from my parents house, a drunk driver crossed the
center line and hit me. I'm going to be ok, but my DeLorean is gone.
Hopefully I'll be a DeLorean owner again in the near future.

>Louie Golden
>VIN 10115 (formerly)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243273.3860859.5106138.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1750744/R=0/SIG=1299q9nvf/*http://servedby.advertising.com/click
/site=552006/bnum=1063636399666647> Click to learn more...

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=243273.3860859.5106138.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1750744/rand=626965229>