[DMCForum] Re: RIP VIN 10115

Louie, I'm glad to hear you made it out ok!  So you were on the
highway and he clipped you from the rear?  I'm assuming you were
going over 60mph.  Its amazing that you made it out alive from
something like that.  The main thing is you're ok and you will be
able to buy another Delorean.  As for you now dead delorean...keep
it.  Do what you can to keep the car.  You never know when you will
need something off of there.
Again, I'm extremely glad to hear you made it out ok.  Just goes to
show that life is short.  Enjoy it while you have it!

Erik

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Avi Sarfaraz" <asarfaraz@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yeah, Its good to hear that you lived, Just shows that JZD built
the right
> car at the wrong time.....I don't think anyone has ever died in a
> delorean.....lets hope it stays that way.
>
> Im glad that youre allright, and youre in the same boat as me,
> Delorean-less.

Glad you made
> it through Louie. Keep us updated as to your condition, then we
can talk
> about the car.
>
> Greg

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=371487183>