[DMCForum] I have A/C!!!!!!....Damnit!

Today was the first day that I sat in my Delorean on a hot day and
was cold.  I'm mean really really cold!!  It was wonderful!  I
swapped the compressor out, brought the car to a shop that a buddy
of mine from High school started.  He converted it over and....cold
lovely R134a air.  It was blissful (for those of you who didn't know
I traveled to Memphis last year with NO Ac.  In fact I've been
driving for 4 years without AC).  Then the "Damn it!" happend.
Turned off the car.  and....."sssssssssssssssssssssssssss".  Brought
the black light out and, "DAMN IT, a leak!"  The tube that runs from
the front of the car to the compressor has a leak.  Turns out that
the tube was resting on the cross-over pipe heat shield and there is
a hole in it now.
Anyone replace the tube before?  How hard is it?  I've got the tube
on my parts car and will get some practice on that taking it off.

On the other hand my entire AC system looks great besides that damn
hose.  I'll have AC by this Saturday.  Too bad its already September.

Dick, now you only have remote doors and a much better Delorean
against me!

Erik

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595055/R=0/SIG=124j83ehr/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595055> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595055/rand=654988893>