[DMCForum] vacuum experiment

...good for you. No matter who is right or wrong, the point is to
clear it up by making people think about it and prove or disprove it
in at least a marginally scientific way. Enough myths have been
perpertrated over time, when folks take steps to clarify things
everyone benefits.

Now get out there, take out your wallet and get out that condom
you've been carrying around since you were 17 (might as well get some
use outta it ;) and place it over the dipstick tube and tell us what
happens. And explain why removing the oil filler doesn't stumble the
engine if spraying solvent where you did does. (I'll give you a
hint...no, on second thought I won't.)

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3793308.5048975.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1712983/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1374-105951838331032> click here