[DMCForum] More vacuum leaks

I just read Knut's article in the tech info library.

I'm a fool. I need to stop adjusting things until I replace that idle
tube O-ring. It's a fairly serious vacuum leak.

Knut says the idle should not increase or decrease when adjusting the
CO screw and it will only do so if you have a leak.  (mine does this)

I know Martin said that you are pretty close to having all your leaks
sealed if the engine stumbles when you pull the CO plug (which mine
does) but I know I still have that one leak. Apparently, this can
also cause my symptoms with the dwell meter.

I also believe that a vacuum leak's location can also have a lot to
do with behavior.

Well, if I make it home alive today, and the weather holds I'll
replace it today.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=670067669>