To: brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Delivery failure (louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
From: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:37:51 -0400

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery failed
554 <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected: Not accepting
mail for this account : resource limit exceeded for user class

No recipients were successfully delivered to.

Reporting-MTA: dns; iridium.carolina.net
Received-From-MTA: dns; oemcomputer.carolina.net (unverified
[205.138.54.207])
Arrival-Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:37:50 -0400

Final-Recipient: rfc822; louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed